It’s been one year since President Biden signed the historic Inflation Reduction Act, an unprecedented investment into clean energy. Since the signing, over 211 clean energy projects have been announced across 38 states—a true clean energy revolution! Or so we’re hoping. So far, countless clean energy projects have faced challenges with grid transmission, interconnection, and siting. The clean energy revolution is at risk of being stopped right in its tracks.
That’s why you’re invited to an exciting webinar on Tuesday, Sept. 12 at 7:00 PM ET called “Clean Energy Revolution: What’s the Next Big Step?” At this webinar you’ll hear from experts on the most impactful policies for responsible transmission, interconnection, and siting reforms.
- WHAT: Clean Energy Revolution: What’s the Next Big Step?
- WHEN: Tuesday, September 12, 7:00 PM ET
- Russell Armstrong - Hip Hop Caucus
- Harry Godfrey - Advanced Energy United
- Dr. Debra Rowe - U.S. Partnership for Education for Sustainable Development
- Ernesto Villaseñor - Chesapeake Climate Action Network
- WHERE: Your computer! Sign up now to get the Zoom details